Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Having a tiny penis! !!!

This is just my opinion, but I find the idea of a sissy T-girl with a big cock to be a bit of a contradiction. What do you think?

I mean, I see pictures and videos of girls that are popularly known as "shemales" fucking not only real girls, but also guys! They do this because they have such big cocks!

I guess I just don't understand. To me, a T-girl should be a sissy, should be submissive, should always GIVE oral pleasure to men and women, and should be the one being fucked -- either with a real man's cock or a dominant woman's strap-on -- not the other way around!

To me, T-girls like Tayla here are perfect. Look at those breasts and the rest of her body and she is pretty and she is just so close to being a real girl because of her little penis or "sissy clitty."

She would make a wonderful wife for a dominant real woman! Or a man's wife too! T-girls, in my humble opinion, should aspire to be a wife, whether to a man or a woman. They should be submissive to their partner in every way.

I guess I just don't get the idea of a T-girl taking the dominant position. It just does not make sense to me. What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it depends on size. If a gurl has a sissy clitty, then sub. If a gurl has a good sized cock (and there is a difference) then why not? Whatever turns the gurl on.

Post a Comment