Thursday, May 2, 2013

This is how a sissy schoolgirl should be!!!

I wish I could say this is the view from behind of me walking to or from school! 

Unfortunately, I did not get to dress like the sissy Iwas during school hours. I had to wait until after school to play dress-up with a sissy friend! But it was a much anticipated time of day for us as we sure had fun dressing up in our mothers' lingerie and my sister's clothes after school and on Saturdays!

But in a perfect world, I would have jumped at the chance to be a sissy school girl! I love the short whatever it is to show the sissy behind! Is that a skirt or shorts?

And, of course, what sissy would not have a pink backpack! Or even better: A Hello Kitty backpack or maybe one that just says I (Heart) Black Men on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment