Thursday, June 27, 2013

Reader Questions

Prolific commenter Joe D, a/k/a Footsniffer, asked two questions: 1) Do I read the comments people post and 2) Do I have a foot fetish?

As to the first, yes, I read every comment. I don't always reply, but rest assured, I read, and love, every comment.

As to the second...do I have a foot fetish...Joe D, are you fucking kidding me? I have a huge foot fetish, I mean, fucking huge! Why, last night, Emily and I were sitting on the couch watching television and she reclined on one end, put her foot up towards my face, and my little sissy clit stiffened in my chastity cage so much it hurt! She didn't say anything, she didn't do anything, just seeing her naked foot by my eyes, her carefully painted toes, drove me wild.

That's to say nothing of when she saw my sideways glances, when she smiled, and asked, what, does this bother you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment