Thursday, August 15, 2013

Lunch Plans With Her New Friend

Emily walked into the kitchen to pour her coffee (I always make coffee for her, ever since we started dating, probably the first thing I did to 'serve' her, the first thing she fell for). She usually drinks her coffee as she is finishing getting dressed, so seeing her half naked wasn't a shock, but...


She wasn't just half naked, she was wearing a light colored (nude) bra, panty, and garter belt set, nude stockings, and her highest heels.

"Whoa," I said, almost dropped my spoon.

"You obviously approve," she grinned.

"Um, yea, you look...seriously...whoa."

She pushed her hair back behind her ear, "I wanted to wear something special today."

"Why," I swallowed, "it...it's not time to, you know," I looked at my lap where I was safely locked in chastity.

"Not for that," she laughed, walking towards the coffee pot, hence towards me. She put her hand on my shoulder as she passed. "I'm having lunch with my new friend today, I wanted to look pretty...just in case."

"Em!"

"You never know, love, you never know..."

No comments:

Post a Comment