Thursday, August 8, 2013

Some days I HATE being in chastity...and today is one of those days.


She wore a short skirt to the office, nude hose, heels, sat at the kitchen stool facing me, knowing EXACTLY what she was doing to me.

"Emily," I whispered softly.

"Hmmm," she looked over her iPhone, she was reading the news.

"You...you look great."

"What? Oh, thanks love."

"Em, I...I know I'm not supposed to ask, but..."

She set the phone down, crossed and re-crossed her legs, her eyes narrowed. "No, no you're not."

"It...I just feel so..."

"So what?"

"Horny," I said softly, looked away.

"It's a month Friday, right?"

"Four weeks," I swallowed. "Not...not quite a month."

"And you have how long to go?"

"Four more."

"Did we talk about eight weeks or two months? I remember two months."

I nodded, she was right, and given that July and August have 31 days, it was going to be as long a two months as it could be. 

"Didn't we talk about asking early?"

I nodded again.

"And?"

"You said not to, that..."

"Two months was two months."

"Yes," I nodded again.

"So I don't think there's anything you really want to ask, is there?" I didn't answer, I didn't ask, either. "It was never going to be easy," she bounced her heel so her foot touched my leg, "but isn't that the point?"

"It...it's hard sometimes."

She laughed. "Not really."

"You know what I mean, Emily."

"Of course I know what you mean, sweetie. And that's why we agreed, no asking."

"Sometimes...sometimes I don't like it."

"And sometimes I think you're not liking it makes you like it all that much more." She stood up, picked up her breakfast dishes. "I know I like it more when you don't like it, love, that's what makes it so fun."

No comments:

Post a Comment